mardi 21 octobre 2014

Heidi Tailefer. I transformed .........




   Motes hang in the light
   Kolyshemye with light rays
   My smile is still with you.
   Quietly pausing on the fly.

   I transformed. Minute so ago.
   Have you seen my tail. Big ears.
   My eyes that are lit at dusk.
   By submitting your thoughts soul.

   And even glitter from melting candles.
   Frolicking flicker in my hair.
   You thought - your cat ... And I - nobody!
   I only light, lying on the envelope.

   I dissolve in the air at the moment.
   And there is somewhere - then hourly.
   My Smile - a small prizent
   For everyone who breathes (Believe - not in vain)
   And I am pleased etoyu game.
   His sudden appearance of a kind.
   It's great to be in life, only a
   Without succumbing to one's measurements.
                                                Irina Saar


















  Heidi Taillefer began his career as an artist, leaving the University of McGill University (Montreal), sometime in the 90's, in exchange for home schooling. Now works in commercial illustration.
Very unusual view of the world .......... in the blog of the artist, you can see a lot more work.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire