vendredi 17 avril 2015

Michael Creese ... ~ Awakening ~ ...

Receive messages on the diary post.


Michael Creese ... ~ Awakening ~ ...


No help, no help,
Throwing your do not disturb anyone;
In itself seek out obscure force
How to hide the gold-bearing vein ...








Awful, just coming to his senses -
But I was born to be.
And then? Where other date?
So I'm still alive? Alive?




How could I have survived?
Lord, but what happened to me?
Lord, but where was I?
O Lord, how long I slept.




Oh, how terrible awakening,
And so late - why?
Between strangers as a ghost
I wander without knowing anyone.





Nobody know. He disappeared,
A world where lived my dears.
Only the forest was forest,
The sky, clouds, streams.





Lord, since I still have you vnemlesh,
Save even this grace.
Maybe then I woke up only
To see her for the first time. '..

Maria Petrova
































































































Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire