mercredi 12 juillet 2017

Who is the most influential artist?

Who is the most influential artist?

I guess a lot of friends like photography to see this problem, will think of Bresson Bresson https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henri_Cartier-Bresson?

(Picture source, Baidu Encyclopedia) just and Jiyou chat when she mentioned, even Reddit are on his discussion. I think he is probably the most influential photographer in photography enthusiasts.

Mr. Bresson's track to me is like this -

Probably five or six difficulties, I mainly see Lofter (in fact, Tumblr, if not remember the words), tugs (a place like a bug, then do not know how to Tuo Mody), and photographed it, see Most of them are sugar water film, repair map was monotonous "goddess", or HDR landscape photos. This led me to a long time on photography photography this art, are not a very clear, not to mention the pursuit of the aesthetic position. So even if I take pictures, to deal with pictures, to try a variety of picture editing filters, I do not know what they are in the pursuit of feeling very confused.

Four years ago, a friend mentioned me to Brezhon's documentary photography, which may have been related to my own aesthetic tendencies, and I immediately found the feeling of the light on the road of photography and found my own photography Trying to find a composite of my values, the meaning of photography.

(Picture source, Baidu search)

Gustav Klimt art reproductions

Three years ago I later learned about his idea of ​​Decisive Moment, feeling very inspired, "in a small part of a second, in a precise form to show the importance of an event, it becomes this The most appropriate description of the event. "Also let me on the philosophical meaning of photography have more thinking.

* The picture above is the junction of East and West Berlin, Bresson caught such a reverie, thought-provoking lens. Hands of the hand of the disabled, suggesting that the war had occurred before; armed guards, but also reflects the ongoing opposition. Coupled with the rainy weather of the dark tone, making the screen has a low atmosphere. Bresson often emphasizes observation, he said: "It is important to observe. Photography, in a very short time, agile show the most important part." (Source: [the moment of the master] Bresson classic works appreciation (1))

Bresson himself is probably a very interesting person, he is one of the famous kappa founding member. Two years ago I accidentally looked at a book called National Geogrphic Love, collected a lot of photography by the camera on the "love" interpretation. That photo I did not read the Internet, but interested friends can look for it, inside the Bresson's Contribution is very good. In fact, Bresson or painter, he was almost no photography, only painting. He painted like Matt and Sartre.

The effect of Bresson is that, in the photography of this big game of entertainment today, I look at the online and friends circle in a variety of filters, collage, puzzles, and I still know exactly what I want to keep trying Direction, what the so-called "photographic wave" and I have nothing to do.

I know a lot of photography on the gods, and I was just a DSLR all manual files will not use the beginners. Have you put a few words on my cell phone? So the phone on the original film editing and processing time, can find a lot of lack of mobile photography, and I can not scientifically and effectively control the phone camera and the problems. Everyone on the photography of God, laughed. The reason to choose these photos is because I think these photos is that if you do not listen to people talk about Bresson, I will not shoot things.

* This is a Parisian high-end apartment downstairs a home improvement store window, I found the bird in the cage on the "station" in the glass window reflected on the tree.

Ji You read these photos said, "You have good eyes" - compared to the base Friends touted my "good eyes", probably Bresson to my inspiration is to know the photos can be delivered more profound meaning, also You know what you want to do with the photo. Later I became a man who went to National Geographic to see the master works every day, and went to Reuters to see the people of Editor's Choice. But the beginning of Bresson to my inspiration, probably my so-called "good eyes" everywhere to see the power bar

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire